Maple Pecan Brussels Sprouts
What’s your favorite vegetable? Mine is brussels sprouts! Whenever I see them on the menu at a restaurant, I have to have them; and I may be biased but I think these maple pecan brussels sprouts I make at home are the best I’ve ever had.
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic
- Preheat over to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop brussels sprouts in half.
- In a glass baking dish mix chopped Brussel sprouts with all other ingredients and toss to combine.
- Roast in the oven for 40 mins.